“ This summer, we will arrange In-person summer camps in San Mateo and Belmont campus.
These popular camps provide AM Chinese Immersion Lesson + PM STEAM Enrichment classes that can be held onsite or online.
Let's have fun with NEW themes design for summer! ”
Please visit Summer Camp Registration Form to sign-up.
- Whole day camp $300/wk, Half day camp $180/wk, (1st week $300 | 2nd or more week $280
- Virtual Camp will be hosted using the online video communication platform, Zoom. Click to learn more about Zoom.
- We highly recommend enrolling at least 4 weeks before the camp starts.
- This will help the school plan for teacher arrangements and material package preparations.
- Material packages are required to be picked up by parents with a specific appointment before camp starts.
We are opening
- Session 1 (6/21-7/2 Belmont )
No camp (7/5-7/9)
- Session 2 (7/12-7/23 Belmont)
- Session 3 (7/26-8/6 Belmont)
- Session 4 (8/9-8/20 Belmont)
$860-$800/session, 2 weeks minimum required for onsite (in-person) camp.
Spots are limited due to the "bubble" group of students! (San Mateo all sessions FULL)
Onsite Camp Hours
- 6/21-8/6 San Mateo Campus: 1661 Fashion Island Blvd, San Mateo, CA
- 8/9-8/20 Belmont Campus: 617 Mountain View Ave, Belmont, CA
Please also visit our Onsite Summer Camp FAQ for details
What if I need to switch between camp sessions?
Switching between camps is allowed when there is availability. A 2-week written notice is required before the registered camp date. An additional fee will be charged based on the camp costs. Switching between programs will result in an admin of $25 per change.
What if Challenge School cannot open in-person camp due to San Mateo Health County Guidelines?
If we need to close the onsite camp according to San Mateo Health County, you will have the option to switch the same dates week onsite camp to the online camp (with tuition adjustment) or withdraw with a total refund.
What if I want to cancel an online or onsite camp?
Cancellation Policy a minus $50 Non-refundable cancellation fee when canceled before 5/1/2021. 25% cancellation fee cancel between 5/1/2021 to 6/1/2021. No refund after 6/1/2021 except the situation mentioned above.
If you have any question, Please contact Teacher Vivian for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org